Sarah's Silks Earth Playsilks - Desert
Natural silk for playing. Fabric, tent, tablecloth, kite for fancy costume. In short, a unique game object that can help and enrich your fiction in fantasy and open-ended play. Mini playsilks are the perfect size for little hands!
Here are some places little ones can use them:
- Tent or blanket for figure dolls
- Grass or meadow
- sailing on a boat
- A pond or sea
- Soup in a pot
- Dancing and listening to music
- a pouch
- a gift wrap
These play fabrics are made from 100% soft silk and dyed with natural, non-toxic dye. It is great material for the game. In order to preserve the quality of this fabric for a very long time, we recommend that you wash the fabric by hand. Kids often love to help out with the wash or wash it on their own: the texture of the fabric changes due to water, which is very interesting!
Please Hand wash / dry and keep away from fire! Suitable for Rudolf Steiner / Waldorf training.
Toy Safety: Age +3
- Put the toys in a place where your child can reach and play whenever they want (taking into account the age warnings).
- Besides, you can play a few different scenarios with your own creativity. It is important to set boundaries, as this is the most enjoyable part of the job. :)
- Reduce the number of active toys and the total number of toys. You can find our article on the subject at this link .
- Let the toy in your hand be and do anything. Let your child create the fiction he wants with his imagination.